The Bond All-Purpose Briefcase is a polished and sleek luxury travel bag that is perfect for working professionals. It features a business card compartment, a slip pocket with pull tab designed to fit our Specter Card Wallet (a handy, slim leather wallet for those who want to keep it simple and minimalist), a trolley slot strap that fits perfectly onto your carry-on luggage, a pocket that is sized for passports and sleeves to organise and protect mobile phone pins and SD/SIM cards. In addition, it also has compartments for tech products of all sizes such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and portable chargers. The Bond All-Purpose Briefcase has everything well kept, and easy to access - perfect for those on the go.
- The interior of all products are in Burgundy.
- Specter Cardholder with Lanyard is not included.
- Actual colour may vary due to different colour displays across different electronic devices.
Kindly note that shipments are subject to delays.
- Please note that duties and taxes may apply upon arrival at destination, based on local jurisdiction. Faire Collective is not responsible for these duties and taxes.
- 2 Medium pen holders
- 1 Large pen holder
- 3 Medium tab organisers
- 2 Medium tab organiser with key ring
- 2 Large tab Organisers
- 2 Slip pocket A
- 1 Slip pocket B
- 1 Zip pocket with translucent window
- 1 Large zip pocket
- 2 Slip pocket C
- 1 Business card compartment
- 1 Slip pocket with pull tab (Fits The Card Wallet)
- 1 Small D-ring attachment
- 2 A4 Slip pockets
- 1 Laptop compartment
- 1 Tablet compartment
- 1 A5 notebook compartment
- 1 Small D-ring attachment
- 2 Large D-ring attachments
- 1 Slip pocket with hidden magnetic closure - convertible to trolley slot strap
- 1 Magnetic snap zipper puller
- 1 Long detachable/adjustable strap
FGK007MA0015/LS - Textured Leather
FGK012MA0015/LS - Smooth Leather
Exterior: US Top grain cowhide
Inner Lining: T72D x 200D Twist Nylon
100% Filament Polyester Thread
L39 H30 W8.5 cm
Delivery and Returns
- We are not responsible for any duties and taxes incurred at your local custom for the delivery of your order. You will be required to make payment for such duties and taxes if applicable. Please contact your local customs to be sure of the applicable fees before placing your order.
- Please read the Shipping page to find out more about shipping durations and our policy before placing your order.
- Please refer to our Warranty & Returns page for more details on our warranty programme as well as returns and exchange policies.
- RSRikki S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoA review with some caveats (Batch 01)
I buy a lot of leather goods and my policy is to wait until after 6 months of use before I review them. I want to preface this review by saying that I bought this bag a couple of years ago. It was around the time of the pandemic and I didn't have an opportunity to use it until now. My bag is the first ever batch and therefore a lot of the problems I've had may now be fixed. I was really excited about this company when they first started out so I couldn't wait to try this bag - pity I didn't get the chance until now!
Anyway, finally I've used it for 6 months so here's my review
The bag itself is very functional. Unfortunately the first batch only had one pocket so it lacks a lot of the storage space of the newer models. As much as I love the organization of this bag I really do miss that additional space for miscellaneous items like my umbrella, flat water bottle etc.
My main gripe with this bag is how terrible the handle is. The sides began to peel off within a couple of months and the handle pushes into the body of the bag damaging it.
The body itself is a really good quality and seems to hold up to everyday use. The body looks just as good as the day I bought it aside from the damage from the handle. I actually scratched the front quite early into using the bag, but with the proper care that has basically faded away nicely.
The metals are a good quality and the strap is okay. Personally I don't often use it as I prefer to hold the bag by the handle in an effort to…
- YAYaqoub A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat but
It's really an amazing briefcase.
When it comes to functionality, nothing can beat it, it has a formal design yet feels modern and the quality is top notch.
However, with this price tag one would expect perfection; the top side was not flat and squared as advertised, instead it came bulging and feels like squished.
Also, I wish the zipper magnet was added also to the other pocket.
- XDXIAO DONG L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoUsing experience
It's a nice shopping experience. I am quite satisfy with its shape and craft. Well,nothing is perfect. Hope my following notes are meaningful to you.
1. Magnetic snap zipper puller Looks a bit complicate. Not sure the durability after collision.
2.The thickness of pockets are not thick enough to fit my accessories such as business holder.
3.Zipper pocket is not deep enough to fit my wallet.
- AAAhmed A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoReally good briefcase
It is really great, i liked it
but the price is a bit high :(
- AGANDRES G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing quality and practicality
Impressive craftsmanship, and those little extra that came with the briefcase, just awesome!