A stylish solution for working professionals who commute and/or use access cards regularly. This Cardholder comes with a Lanyard to wear but also has several attachment points on our luxury travel bag: Bond Travel Briefcase and leather tech organizer: The Bond Everyday Padfolio that you may choose to use given your individual preference.
Actual colour may vary due to different colour displays across different electronic devices.
- 1 Card slot
- 1 Transparent ID card slot
- 1 Lanyard
FGK007GC0006/XS - Textured Leather
FGK012GC0006/XS - Smooth Leather
Exterior: US Top grain cowhide
Inner Lining: T72D x 200D Twist Nylon
100% Filament Polyester Thread
L7 H13 W0.2 cm
Delivery and Returns
- We are not responsible for any duties and taxes incurred at your local custom for the delivery of your order. You will be required to make payment for such duties and taxes if applicable. Please contact your local customs to be sure of the applicable fees before placing your order.
- Please read the Shipping page to find out more about shipping durations and our policy before placing your order.
- Please refer to our Warranty & Returns page for more details on our warranty programme as well as returns and exchange policies.
- SKStephan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLike the holder. Not the frosted window.
As I work in an tech environment and everything is secure by badge readers, I picked up the Specter Cardholder to go with the Bond Briefcase and is an extremely elegant match.
The main issue I have with the holder and is the blurred frosted window (easy to miss with the photos on the site) and in my opinion, should be clear. In the case of my badge, it makes it very difficult to show your identity when needed (texts and photos are mostly blurred out, the smaller the text, the worst it becomes). Lastly, due to the textured nature of leather I purchased, the logo embossing looks cheap and nonuniform. Embossing would be a better fit.
The build quality, stitching and attention to detail are great. Thought it is something I don't worry about, a flap at the top secure the card in place (speaking of the front with the window, not the back slot) would be great addition to keep a card from potentially slipping out.
I consider myself grateful to purchase such nice items and overall, I am happy with my purchase. I do recommend the product, even though the frosted window is a thorn in my side.
Thank you Faire Collective, you hit the nice niche of elegant bags and accessories for the modern day person.